KAT VON D ALCHEMIST HOLOGRAPHIC PALETTE

7:29 PM

I picked up the newest Kat Von D palette recently and I knew right away I had to do a review for you guys! This is a new palette that is unique to my makeup collection. On the outside you get a gorgeous, custom art piece from Kat Von D - I mean, her artistry is out of this world so her packaging is always A1. On the inside, you get four .05 oz pans of pastel duo chrome eyeshadow/highlighters/lip toppers that are perfect to have some fun with your makeup looks. I personally am a neutral makeup junkie, so having something to transform my everyday looks that is of this quality was much needed! 

Left to Right: Opal (pink), Saphyre (blue), Amethyst (purple), Emerald (green)



Check out the full review and swatches on my new video. Let me know what you guys think of this palette! 

xx sara 

You Might Also Like

0 comments