NYE MAKEUP LOOK

5:04 PM

Can you believe 2015 is almost over!? This year has been a whirlwind for me, between planning our wedding, getting invited to GenBeauty NYC, meeting some subscribers, and traveling with my best friends and with my new husband, I have had such a blessed year. I hope 2016 will bring me just as much happiness as 2015 did! 

With that said, I wanted to do a fun colorful makeup look for you guys! Kathleen Lights recently came out with another Colourpop collaboration and I was lucky enough to get it to show you! 

Check out the makeup tutorial to see the amazing eyeshadows in action. If you're not familiar with Colourpop, they are super affordable and amazing quality. Each of their eyeshadows are $5 - YES. FIVE DOLLARS. And you can get their lip products for the same price! 

Let me know what you are doing for NYE this year! I can't wait to see what this new year brings!



xx sara

All products that I used are linked in the description box of my YouTube 
video so you guys can find them super easily ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments