WARM NEUTRALS | FALL MAKEUP TUTORIAL

7:10 PM

I'm back with another tutorial! I feel like I've been really MIA lately. This wedding is so close and it's really making me feel like I'm all over the place! I had my bridal shower this weekend and it was so perfect. My entire family, Jon, my best friends, and everyone was so helpful and did so much to make the day perfect for me. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend.

I hope I can get a chance to pre-record some videos while the wedding stuff gets crazy and while I'm on my honeymoon! Let me know if you guys want to see a honeymoon vlog :) 

In the meantime, check out my latest makeup tutorial! It's my first of many for fall :) I'm so excited to show you this video because it's featuring one of my favorite YouTubers and YouTube buddies, Kathleen Lights and her NEW collab with Ofra Cosmetics! This liquid lipstick, perfectly named Miami Fever, is a muted orange with hints of red and brown. It's absolutely gorgeous and I am so happy that she was kind enough to send it my way. Congrats Kathleen!


Check out the video here!



xx sara 

You Might Also Like

0 comments