MY LIQUID LIPSTICK COLLECTION

2:06 PM

If you don't live under a rock, you know that liquid lipsticks have been taking the makeup world over with their rich, long lasting pigments and beautiful shades. I have fallen victim to the craze of liquid lipsticks and I wanted to show you all my collection. After trying so many different brands and colors, I would definitely say that Dose of Colors makes my absolute favorite formula of these amazing lippies. Their formula is the moussiest (?), most pigmented, and the longest lasting on my lips. I can eat, drink, and talk for hours without them coming off. And when they DO eventually start to fade, they fade gracefully, and do not leave crazy marks or weird patterns on my lips. 


Wearing Anastasia Bevery Hills Veronica

Wearing Dose of Colors Truffle
Wearing Stila Tesoro





xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments