RUNNING LATE | GRWM IN 10 MINUTES !

4:58 PM

I am that person who loves to get the maximum amount of sleep possible. Because of this, I have mastered my morning makeup routine and I can put my whole face together in less than 10 minutes! Check out the video to see it in action :D

I always want that flawless base, not only to even out my skintone, but to conceal any imperfections. The EX1 foundation is perfect for that - it's great for olive skin tones, so if you don't have olive/yellow/green in your skin,  I would maybe go for a different foundation. I've been loving Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and Makeup Forever Ultra HD! 

I always conceal my undereyes to get rid of the darkness, and I'll use the excess to cover up any darkness and veins on  my eyelids.

To bring some color into the face, I like to just sweep on some bronzer, highlight, and blush. Subtlety is key here! If you are going to have a minimal makeup look on, it's best to keep it light.

To define my face, I always lightly fill in my brows, add some brown liner, and ALWAYS mascara.

My hair can always use some refreshing in the morning, and the Batiste Dry Shampoo is one of my favorites.

I hope you guys like the video! Don't forget to subscribe for more videos. 

xx sara








You Might Also Like

0 comments