MONDAY MAKEUP INSPIRATION

3:13 PM

Welcome back to my Monday Makeup Inspiration series here on my blog! Today I am highlighting the beautiful Desi Perkins. She created a really bad ass look that I loved! Check out her video on it here. 

I used different products than she did but it just goes to show you that you can achieve a similar look with different things! Don't feel like you have to buy the exact same products to get the same look. 


Desi used the Melt Cosmetics eyeshadow stacks and created such a beautiful smoky look! Since I didn't have that stack, I had to improvise and use some different colors from some different palettes. 

For the warmth in the crease, I used an orange shade from the Stila "In the Know" palette mixed with a red color from my BH Cosmetics Party Girl palette. For the all over lid shade, I used a mixture of a black and a slate blue found in my Lorac Pro palette. 

For lahes, I used my newest pair, the Eyelure Vegas Nay Shining Star lashes. These are so long and beautiful! I love how wispy they are, but they are still dramatic . To give the lashes a pop of something extra, I put some Ciate Lash Light in Electric blue on! 

On my lips is Dose of Colors Stone liquid lipstick. I love this color, it's definitely my favorite neutral lip shade. Stone should be back later this year, according to Dose of Colors' instagram! 

I hope you guys are inspired to create something today! My main reason for doing these Monday Inspo posts is to push through the blah of how a Monday feels and get my creative juices flowing. :) 

Be sure to follow me on instagram! @saraverona 

xx sara





You Might Also Like

0 comments