dramatic winged liner + nude lip | TUTORIAL

7:17 PM

I'm so happy I got this tutorial up and together! I did a very similar look on instagram a few weeks back and you guys really wanted to see me create it! I hope you enjoy the video. 

As much as I love minimal makeup looks with fresh skin and easy eyeshadow, I really love when I can put on a bunch of dark shadows and a bold wing. I love how this turned out! It's very dramatic (for me at least) but still has a softness to it in the lip color and the face - it's not overly structured which I like. 




MAC strobe cream HERE 
Guerlain Terracotta foundation in Natural HERE 
Maybelline Better Skin concealer 
Urban decay concealer  HERE 
MAC Emphasize powder 
Tarte Park Ave Princess bronzer 
Becca songbird blush HERE 
Becca Champagne Pop highlight HERE 
Baby Face shadow Makeup Geek
Desert Sands shadow Makeup Geek
Tarte Tartelette palette HERE 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy palette - Topaz
Anastasia Taupe brow wiz HERE 
Kat Von D Tattoo liner  HERE 
Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Eyelure Vegas Nay lashes
MAC Fix+ coconut HERE 
NYX lip liner in Pale Pink
Bobbi Brown Uber Beige lipstick HERE 

Check out some of the products I used! 







You Might Also Like

1 comments