SUMMER NIGHT OUT | CARA DELEVINGNE INSPIRED DRUGSTORE LOOK

3:26 PM

Check out my newest video where I try out a few new makeup products that I picked up from the drugstore! I really love to shop the drugstore to see what they come out with next. I feel like they're coming out with some really competitive products and expanding their selection into highlighters and other cool products that they've never had before!

I saw a picture of model Cara Delevingne that I wanted to recreate. She is absolutely gorgeous and I really wanted to channel my inner Cara for the brows and bold lip. 




As far as the drugstore products go, I'm really enjoying the new Covergirl Stay Luminous foundation!  I have oily/combo skin, so I thought this foundation would make a grease ball by the end of the day, but it's just the opposite! I do not get overly oily and my skin looks healthy and natural all day. I'm really happy with it! 

I also really like the Maybelline Better Skin concealer. It's not full coverage, but it's easy to blend and looks great all day as long as you set it with a powder.

The LOREAL Sculpting Brow Gel is also something I will be using often! It has a really small brush that makes it easy to get into your brows without creating a huge mess. It made my brows feel like they were in place and definitely not going anywhere.

We reached 13k subscribers on YouTube today! Thank you all for your continued support and love. It means the world to me :) 

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments