MONDAY MAKEUP INSPIRATION

1:09 PM

Today marks the start of my new series on my blog! I'm going to be bringing you Monday Makeup inspo posts to get you guys inspired to create looks, go shopping, and try some new things! 

Today I wanted to show you MY Monday inspiration, NikkieTutorials! If you've never heard of her, get out from under the rock you've been living under and go check out her channel. She recently uploaded a video with a similar look and I knew I wanted to recreate it. 



Makeup Used:
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation
Becca blush in Songbird
Hourglass Bronzer
the Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter
Anastasia Brow wiz in Soft Brown
Bullseye Lashes in Joann
Colourpop liquid lipstick in Trap
Tarte Tartlette palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glisten, Vanilla shadows
Sigma Bewitch Glitter on center of lid


xx sara







You Might Also Like

0 comments