ALL ABOUT MY HAIR + HOW I TONE MY BLONDE!

11:03 AM

My latest video is all about my hair! I recently lightened it to a light ash blonde but trust me, it took a lot of work to get here. I wanted to share my experience because I know a lot of people out there don't exactly get the result they were looking for when they go to a salon! It happens to the best of us :) Let me know your hair horror stories! Trust me, I feel your pain! 


Below are some products that really help my blonde hair stay in check. If you're a blonde you already know the struggle. If you're someone who wants to become a light ashy blonde, it's not all it's cracked up to be! You can become a brassy mess in no time if you don't maintain it.

HAIR PRODUCTS I LOVE:

TONING PRODUCTS: 

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments