NEW | makeup geek shadows

12:23 PM


I was so happy on Saturday when my new shadows arrived in the mail! I am a huge fan of Makeup Geek and I really wanted to get my hands on some of their newer shadows. I have been eyeing the foiled shadows for a while but I had such a hard time picking some! I figured I would try one for now and go back for more later ;) 

The first shadow I want to mention is Baby Face. It's a super light matte brown with cool grey undertones that is perfect for fair skin. Unfortunately you can't even see the swatch on camera but I promise when you apply it directly in the crease of your eye, it gives a beautiful understated dimension to your lid. I've been wearing it everyday! It's even better for a transition shade than Peach Smoothie for me. Peach Smoothie looks awesome on top of this actually !

The next one is Desert Sands. It's a yellow based matte camel shade that is very unique to my eyeshadow collection. I love wearing this with warm tones. It's so different !

And the last is High Wire. So far this is the only foiled shadow I've purchased but after trying it, I can't wait to get more of them! This one is a silver with a blue tone in it. I've been wearing it as a pop of shimmer and color in the inner corner. I can't wait to do a tutorial using this color. 

Left to right: Baby Face, Desert Sands, High Wire


Please let me know what Makeup Geek shadows are your favorites !! I have a good collection of them going so far and I can't wait to add more to it. Go check out their website to get yourself some! You won't regret it. 

xx Sara


You Might Also Like

0 comments