makeup haul + JUNE FAVORITES

4:59 PM

I decided to combine two videos in one and do a makeup haul AND my June Favorites! I have been getting quite a few new things lately that I wanted to share with you all and some of them have already become my favorite products of the month!


JUNE FAVORITES:
Scentbird Perfume Subscription - the scent I have now is LA PERLA La Perla J'aime les Fleurs
Anastasia Beverly Hills Electric Coral liquid lipstick
SOFI 115 foundation brush - use sara2015 at checkout
 for 20% off your purchase!

OTHER HAUL PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
LOREAL Dive Right In eyeshadow
COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous concealer
MAC pigments - Kitchmas + Naked
MAC 231 brush
MAC Stripdown lip liner

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel to keep up with videos! 

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments