j cat beauty | LIPITUDE LIP STAINS

2:58 PM



I am obsessed with lip products as you guys already know! Today I am showing you the new J Cat Beauty Lipitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stains that they were kind enough to send me! There are twelve shades total and here I have six to show you. Let's get to it! 

Left to Right:
"Fantasy Dreamer", "My Turn", "Girls Gone Bad", "Swaaag", "All About Me", "Gossip Lover"

Top Left: Gossip Lover, Top Right: My Turn
Middle Left: All About Me, Middle Right: Girls Gone Bad
Bottom Left: Swaaaag, Bottom Right: Fantasy Dreamer

These are highly pigmented lip stains that they just recently came out with! According to the description, these are supposed to be hydrating matte lip stains. For me, they were not matte at all, but in fact they were super glossy. I would consider these a VERY pigmented liquid glossy lipstick. Think of the matte liquid lipsticks but with a high shine. I didn't wear these long enough to see if they transfer, fade, or feather on the lips, but I did want to show you guys the colors. With one swipe, these lippies go on very smooth and pack all of the color you can see in the tube. The applicator is stiff but really easy to work with and applies the color beautifully. There is no streaky application from these which is nice! 

While "Gossip Lover" and "All About Me" look like nice, nude-ish shades, be careful! These are SUPER shocking, almost neon coral/pink shades. I wish the true color showed in these pictures so you could see them! After applying them I was REALLY surprised at how electric my lips looked! 

These have a cooling effect when you apply them which makes them feel super comfortable on the lips. And a great thing about J Cat is that they are cruelty free and free of all parabens! 

If I had to choose any of these to recommend to you guys, I would choose Fantasy Dreamer because it's a dark almost black purple lipstick. It's very unique and absolutely gorgeous. I would also choose Girls Gone Bad, the red shade. In this picture, it looks like a very vibrant orange red, but in person it's a much darker red color which I think is so beautiful! 

Let me know if you guys have tried these! I think they are really awesome and unique. Maybe I'll wear one all day to see how it wears! I have a feeling they may be a bit messy because of how amazingly pigmented they are, paired with a really intense shine, but I will let you know! 

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments