crop top + STRIPES

4:49 PM

I had such a good (but exhausting) weekend with Jon and the family! Saturday we went to Jersey for a belated birthday dinner for me with my grandparents. It wasn't the best weather but I still wanted to look decent for the restaurant! 

About two months ago or so I started my Le Tote subscription. If you guys haven't heard of it, it's a fashion subscription where you get three pieces of clothing and two accessories sent to you for $50 a month. You can keep the "tote" as long as you'd like and once you're done, you can send it back! You can also decide to keep any item and just get charged for the item at your next billing cycle. I've been enjoying it because it gives me something new to wear for occasions but it's nothing I have to commit to keeping or try and find new ways to style the same piece all the time. Some people would say it's not worth spending $50 for clothes you don't get to keep, but I feel like it gives me some stylistic freedom. Sometimes I feel like I buy clothing that I don't even actually LIKE long term and I get stuck with it because I've worn it or I've taken the tags off and then it sits in my closet and I end up giving it away. This has been a breath of fresh air into my wardrobe and it's really fun to see what you'll get next! - And no this post is not sponsored by Le Tote, I actually just like it. :)





Crop Top: Forever 21, Skirt: brand - B Centrale (LeTote), Shoes: BCBG, old. 
Gold/Pearl Bracelet: Forever 21, Gold Rings: H&M

I hope you guys enjoy the week! I should have a colorful drugstore makeup tutorial up on my channel coming soon, so be sure to subscribe so you don't miss it!

Below I picked out some similar styles for you guys to check out! 











xx sara


You Might Also Like

0 comments