OOTN | Mona Lisa 2015

9:43 AM

As some of you may know, I am in Cali for the long weekend ! I was blessed to have some family out here who is doing amazing things for their community and the world. The Lemo Foundation is a non profit organization who helps underprivileged children reach their full potential in academics, athletics, and entrepreneurship. Last night they held their first annual Mona Lisa women's conference in Redwood City to honor my cousins' late mother who was a true super woman in their lives and who inspired them to make this foundation what it is today. I was so happy to be a part of the night as there was an amazing sense of power and strength in the room. Check out how you can help their cause by going to their website which I'll link here! 

Dress: Miss Guided, Shoes : Zara, Clutch: Louis Vuitton

Sorry for the low quality pics - the best camera I had was my moms phone ! :) 

Today we are going to explore San Francisco and I'll be back in New York with more blog posts and videos this week! 

xx sara


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you look gorgeous :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete