highlight love | COLOURPOP SUPER SHOCK PEARLIZED CHEEK HIGHLIGHTERS

7:52 AM

Colourpop is doing it again! I feel like I should just be on a weekly order system with them. They are coming out super fast with more amazing products! I love that they are really keeping their products affordable even with all of the success they've been having. They recently launched their highlighters and I knew I had to restrain myself! I decided to get two for now and I'm so glad I chose the colors I did. 
Left: "Hippo" Right: "Spoon"

"Hippo" is a silver lilac highlight that is so gorgeous and pearly on the skin. This is a great cool toned highlight for fair skin but can look just as beautiful on medium skin as well. 

"Spoon" is a more universal golden highlight with flecks of silver. This one will look great on all skin tones because it's so versatile. 

I can't wait to use these as an inner corner highlight and an eyeshadow! 



What colors did you guys get? Let me know in the comments!! 

Happy Friday! 

xx sara 

You Might Also Like

0 comments