festival inspired | HAIR TUTORIAL

10:23 AM

Happy music festival season everyone! I have been inspired to create a little braided hair tutorial that I would wear if I was going to Coachella. I am making a point to try to go next year because it's something I've wanted to do for so long now! If you guys have been to Coachella, tell me about your experience!!

I started off this look by clipping in my Beauty Works 18 inch balayage extensions in "Biscuit Balayage". These extensions are so awesome! They are thick and gorgeous and matched my hair perfectly. Check them out here and use SARA10 at checkout for 10% off and free delivery! They are a UK based company so if you are living in the US, this is a great bargain! 

I curled my hair with my 32 mm NuMe Magic Wand - this wand is my favorite. You can get 40% off if you use 2KIND at checkout! Just saying!





MAKEUP IM WEARING:

LOREAL Infallible matte foundation
Makeup Forever cream blush in # 225
Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel bronzer
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
Tarte Tartelette palette
Colourpop Eyeshadow in the color Deck on the lid
Bare Minerals lipstick in Be Free
MAC Myth in the center + NYX Milk eye pencil in center for highlight

I hope you guys like the video! 

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments