dose of colors LIQUID LIPSTICKS | REVIEW

5:33 PM

I recently ordered my first package from Dose of Colors! I saw their new Terra Collection that includes three liquid lipsticks on instagram and I fell in love instantly. Check out my video to see the swatches and review!
Top to Bottom: Sand, Brick, Stone


I wore Stone all day. Throughout the day, I ate some really greasy food, had water and the liquid lipstick did fade. However, it faded in a better way than most liquid lipsticks fade on me. I never have good luck with liquid lipsticks fading gracefully! My lips always had the stain of color and I didn't reapply! I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't feel dry at ALL. I usually feel the need to apply a lip balm halfway through the day because of the way liquid lipsticks make my lips feel. Stone felt great o my lips all day and I never applied lip balm! I felt like I could have just reapplied the lipstick with no issues.

Overall, I am really really loving these. Stone is by far my favorite one. I feel like it's MAC Soar lipliner in a tube. It's absolutely gorgeous and will be flattering on a lot of skin tones.

I hope you guys check them out! You can get them on Dose of Color's website for $58 for the trio. 

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments