glow | HAVING FUN WITH MAKEUP

8:02 PM

Sometimes when I'm feeling creative, the best thing for me to do is sit at my vanity and just ... Create. Tonight I had a vision in mind of an editorial glowy look and I thought I would share it with you all! 

I started off by taking LOREAL True Match foundation all over my face. I used a nice shimmery bronzer on the cheeks and carved out my cheekbones using the Anastasia Contour Kit. 


I recently got this gold pigment in my ipsy bag called "Celebration" from Bella Pierre cosmetics. It's such a gorgeous color! I dusted this all over my eyes, temple, bridge of the nose and eyelids to create a golden glow mask type effect. I also used my favorite highlight of life, theBalm Mary Lou Manizer to give the look some additional glowing dimension. 


For the lips I went with a pearly nude - Siren Song by MAC. This lipstick was limited edition in their aquatic collection last year and I don't use it often but it was perfect for this look. No lashes but the brows were bold to ground the look and make it a bit stronger. 


I hope you all have a way that you are creative! We all have an artist in us somewhere.

Follow me on Instagram @saraverona so you don't miss any makeup looks!

xx sara 

You Might Also Like

0 comments