flawless natural makeup look

5:59 PM

Everyone has days where less is more and minimalistic is more appealing. Today was one of those days for me. Nice brows and beautiful skin are my top priorities when it comes to makeup. When I am feeling like having a light makeup day, those are the two things I will focus on and I'll give the eyes and lips a little rest! 


On days where I want flawless skin to last all day, I have to use a good primer. I have been obsessing over the Hourglass Veil primer that I got a sample of a while back. At this point, I'm pretty much scraping the sides of the sample to get any product out! I think I might go for the gusto and get the 2 ounce bottle. It'll last me forever and my oily t-zone will love me for it.

For foundation, I used one of my favorites on a day where I want to look natural but have enough coverage: NARS Sheer Glow. I love the subtle glow it gives without leaving me feeling greasy. 

For a light concealer, I have been really liking the LOreal Visible Blur concealer. It's thick enough to cover what you need to cover but really creamy and not drying! 

I used a MAC bronzer that was part of a limited edition collection. It has a small amount of sparkle too it that doesn't really show up on the skin. I love this kind of bronzer because I don't feel like a disco ball, but it gives a nice sheen.

For blush, I used Spellbound by Makeup Geek. This blush is so gorgeous! I love the pop of pink that it gives my cheeks on a day where I'm not wearing a ton of color.

I did highlight using the Mary Lou Manizer highlight powder from theBalm. This stuff is my holy grail highlight because of how versatile it is. I even used a bit on my eye lids to give me some shimmer!

To top it off, I used MAC Myth lipstick + NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie for a nice nude combo. 

Then some mascara and the look is complete !

What makeup do you use on natural days like this?

xx sara








You Might Also Like

0 comments