festival inspired makeup

1:16 PM

Coachella and other music festivals are so so close and I got really inspired today to create a cool festival type makeup look! 

I started off with a dewy foundation from Glo Minerals, their Luxe . I didn't want the skin to be super contoured so I went with my favorite cream bronzer, Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel. For the cheeks, I used Milani's Luminoso blush which is a gorgeous peachy shade that has a nice sheen. 



I've been obsessed with the Makeup Forever Sculpting Duo #2 for the highlight. It is GORGEOUS and the golden glow was perfect for this look.



For the eyes, I used Makeup Geek shadows. On the lid, I used Shimma Shimma. For the cut crease look, I used Barcelona Beach + Frappe with a small liner brush to create the sharp line and then my trusty MAC 217 brush to blend it out. Urban Decay makes glitter eye liners and I got the one called Midnight Cowboy so long ago! I haven't really had the chance to use it so I definitely knew I wanted some glitter for this look. I winged out my liner to parallel the cut crease and used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk to outline that wing and create some white dot detail under my brow and under the winged liner. For lashes, I used House of Lashes Pixie Luxe. 

For lips, I used one of my favorite Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks, Sad Girl. It's a beautiful deep purple with gold shimmer in it. I usually don't like a shimmery lip, but Sad Girl is the best exception to the rule. 

I LOVE these nails that I got from NAILHUR. They are an easy manicure that takes only a few minutes to do without the hassle of going to the salon. The style I'm wearing is "Metallic Maven". Head over to their site to pick them up! Use my code "saraverona" to get $$ off!!! 

If you guys do some festival makeup or GO to a music festival this year, be sure to tag me on instagram @saraverona ! I would love to see your looks! 

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments