SPRING | hurry up !

2:49 PM

I have been super obsessed with coral lately and I think it might just be my inner self crying out for spring. It's so bitterly cold and my skin is in need of some sunshine ! I put this look together thinking that maybe it could call spring a little early. 

I have gotten some requests to do a makeup tutorial on this look so let me know in the comments below if you'd like to see that! 

Check out below the photos to see how I got this look. 


MAKEUP DETAILS :

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation
MAC Moisture Cover concealer
MAKEUPFOREVER Mat Bronze 20 bronzer
BH Cosmetics 10 color blush palette 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills soft brown brow wiz
Ardell 120 Demi lashes
Sephora Lip Cream in Peach Tart + Coral Crush

xx sara









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous! I did a Spring Face Of The Day too if you would like to check!
    http://atouchofpink1.blogspot.ca/2015/02/spring-is-coming-face-of-day.html

    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete