my secret weapon | for FLAWLESS + PORELESS SKIN

7:45 AM


I recently did a review on the new NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation and I loved it! After using it this entire week, I've really figured out how it works best and what to use with it. The foundation itself has brand new technology to make it full coverage and last over 16 hours! Go check out my video if you want to see more info about it! 

In the video, I used a Real Techniques foundation brush which did the job. The next day, I used my trusty beauty blender and I was amazed at the results. The foundation looked much more even, the product spread so much better and it looked even more flawless than with the brush. I was so happy with how my skin looked and I put on my concealer. Lately, I've been obsessing over the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer which has been amazing as well and for $7, how can you not love it?!

The magic all happens when you set this foundation and concealer with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. O.M.G. 

My biggest pores are around my nose and under my eyes and after using this foundation with the beauty blender and then the powder over it??? You CAN'T SEE MY PORES! They are gone! 

Now while most normal people would not do this type of makeup for everyday, remember who is writing this post and that I love applying a good base on the regular. This would be a perfect makeup combo for anyone who is looking for flawless skin for a night out or special event !

Below is a picture of my finished makeup after using this combo and I am in love. 

Be sure to check out my YouTube channel + instagram to keep up with me and see below to get this secret formula of perfection. 



xx sara






You Might Also Like

0 comments