GLO MINERALS LUXE LIQUID FOUNDATION | review

6:36 PM



Thank you to Glo Minerals for sending me your foundation to review! I had such a good time making this video and putting it up for you guys. You know I love me some foundation so when I got a chance to try this, I was super excited. I read the description on their website that it is a dewy, sheer to medium coverage foundation. I decided to apply it with my beauty blender to give myself a nice even finish. 

I recently got a facial so my skin has been flaky and dry. However, my skin is naturally combo/oily so after a few hours of this foundation, my skin did have some oil coming through. I also didn't use a primer ( on accident !) which I'm sure contributed to that. 

With a little powder, even a combo/oily person could enjoy this product. As I mention in the video, I am not really comfortable with a really dewy foundation. I feel that the "dewiness" is just oil ON ME because I am so used to combatting my oil! However, it does give a gorgeous glow so if you love dew, you will love this foundation. 

I wore it for a total of 8 and a half hours and the foundation didn't separate or ball up. My only issue was some of it did settle into some lines around my mouth and obviously the oil for me. If you have drier skin or normal skin, this would be great for you. 

You can get the foundation on their website and it will run you $54. It is a little pricey but it is such good quality and looks beautiful. 

For me personally, I love my skin to look natural or matte. But for a nice fresh spring or summer look I will definitely be reaching for this product. 



I hope you guys enjoyed this review and please give me some suggestions on other reviews you would like me to do ! 



xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments