first impression | NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION

2:00 PM

I just uploaded a video on my thoughts of the new NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation! This new formula claims to be long wearing for 16 hours, perfect for all skin types and even claims to improve skin clarity after four weeks of use!



After wearing it all day,  I definitely can say that I really really like this foundation. It's a medium to full coverage formula that looks amazing on the skin. After a few hours of wear, I noticed that the natural/matte finish did let some oil peak through. It didn't look bad,  however, it almost gave it a nice natural glow. Around my cheeks and nose was where oil started to come through the most but the foundation didn't separate! My bronzer and blush didn't move and it looked great for the 8 hours that I wore it. If you are oily I would just bring a blotting paper or a matte powder with you on the go for the T Zone. If you are more on the dry side, I think you would be fine without any powder throughout the day.

Overall, I really like this foundation for everyday! My pores looked blurred and it sat on my skin beautifully!! If you are used to the Sheer Glow or Sheer Matte from NARS, I would just double check your shade in store if possible. I did find that my normal shade in the Sheer Glow Deauville was a little bit darker with the All Day Luminous Weightless foundation.

2/4/15 UPDATE :: I definitely prefer applying this with a beauty blender! If you don't have a beauty blender, try your fingers. It blends out a lot nicer than with a brush, especially the brush I used in the video. 


xx sara



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Should you buy it again would you recommend buying a shade lighter? I'm Deauville in Sheer Glow but I'm thinking maybe I need Gobi in this one!

    Loved hearing your thoughts!

    tiahnwrite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! If I had to repurchase I would definitely try to find a TINY bit lighter more neutral shade. Deauville in this formula is much more orange than the sheer glow and shows up darker. Maybe it's because it has more pigment and is more full coverage? :) hope this helps!!!

      Delete