OOTD | accessories + BOYFRIEND FLANNEL

11:12 AM

Hi guys! In 2015, I definitely want to do more fashion posts on my blog. My YouTube channel will remain 99% beauty related but I thought some of you might enjoy more fashion posts! Today I decided to pair some comfortable pieces with some dressier accessories. 

It's been super cold and while I love a good pair of boots, I decided to wear my Zara simplistic heels with this look. Feel free to switch them out for some little grey ankle booties or even a pair of white converse! 

Flannel Shirt: My fiance's closet :), Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Heels: Zara - last year - similar here
Earrings: Banana Republic (large diamond, small studs similar), Necklace: Forever21 - similar here, Clutch Bag: Francesca's - last year - similar here, Nail Polish: CND Shellac "Fedora"

|   MAKEUP  D E T A I L S   |
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow in Taupe
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
Becca Songbird Blush
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer + MAC Prep + Prime Highlight
thebalm Mary Loumanizer highlighter
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows - Peach Smoothie, Frappe, Barcelona Beach, Corrupt
Makeup Forever Shadow - Pink Brown in crease
DKC Cosmetics Gel Liner in Raven
Ardell Lashes 120 Demi
Milani Lip Liner in Nude
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood

Please let me know in the comments if you want to see more OOTD posts + fashion from me! I tried to link the exact products above, but check out below for some more inspiration! 

Check out my latest YouTube video + Subscribe !

xx sara















You Might Also Like

0 comments