holiday haul | TOM FORD, MAC, LAURA MERCIER + MORE !

6:47 PM


*wearing Tom Ford Velvet Cherry lipstick*

Happy 2015 everyone ! I hope you all had an amazing New Year's Eve with family + friends. Today, I decided to put up a video for you all with some things that I got for Christmas as well as some damage I did at the stores myself :D. 

Check out the video to see the products and what I think of them + see below how you can get your hands on some of these yourself !

Tom Ford's Velvet Cherry matte lipstick is now part of my favorite lipstick line up. The formula of these is amazingly pigmented, creamy and non-drying for a matte. I guess it better be for a $50 lipstick! A dupe for those on a budget would be the MAC Burgundy lip liner. It will also give you that matte finish and same color for less - but keep in mind it will be more drying than Tom Ford's so pack a little lip balm over top to keep your lips hydrated!

MAC Del Rio is another new favorite of mine. It comes off as a dark rich brown color and with its satin finish, it will not leave your lips dry this winter!

A new item but NOT one of my favorites is the Dior Creme de Rose lip balm. This stuff is pretty expensive and some rave about it. I'm not a huge fan as I think there are more hydrating lip balms out there for a fraction of the cost (hello, Nivea!). But I know it's a cult favorite so I had to try it out and link it below for those of you who do love it!

MAC's Blue Brown pigment is something that I can't believe I've lived without for so long! It's a mix between a rich brown, a deep red and specks of blue when it hits the light. Gorgeous. As I said in the video, I wish I could wear it EVERYDAY, but that may be a liiiiittle extreme.

Laura Mercier's Translucent Setting Powder. I don't have to say anything else other than PERFECTION. This powder leaves your skin with a soft, matte finish. It fills in your pores and makes them disappear. I love this stuff and will never stop repurchasing!!!

The Microdelivery Peel from Philosophy is something that I have been eyeing for a while. I got a sample from Sephora and really wanted to try a full size for myself. As soon as I am done with this blog post, I am going to treat myself to a mini facial using this stuff! It works great and leaves your skin feeling so soft and fresh.

And finally, pictured below is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush palette. This is a limited edition palette and you are really getting a bang for your buck by getting three blushes for $58. Each individual blush is around $38 I believe! I just got this for Christmas so I haven't been able to play around with it enough, but I can tell it is going to be great for travel and the perfect addition to my blush obsession.

These are just SOME of my newest products! Check out the video for more more more!

Don't forget to follow me on instagram to keep up with me.

xx sara


















You Might Also Like

0 comments