go-to natural face | BEAUTY MUSTS

10:34 AM




There are some key products that I reach for when I want a fresh, natural face. These products are my go-to's when I am looking to have a natural, easy makeup look!

For foundation, Marc Jacobs' Marvelous Mousse foundation is a medium to full coverage foundation that gives such a beautiful finish to the skin. I feel like it's a natural-matte finish - not super matte, but definitely not dewy. It dries to a powder and looks flawless all day. 

Concealer is a big deal for me and I like to use something that won't look cakey or that will crease up on me soon after I apply it. My ride or die concealer lately is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. It's lightweight and is super easy to blend. It goes well with a natural look like this in order to keep the application minimal but still give coverage.

My go-to bronzer for a look like this is the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel. It's a cream product that gives such a natural warmth. Because it's a cream, it looks like your skin and blends so well. I like to apply it with my Sigma F86 brush right on the areas where I would normally contour. The best part about this product is a little goes a loooong way. If you want to do blush at all, go with a bronzy neutral shade like Madly from NARS.

To give a little extra glow, I love using a little bit of a highlighter. Here I've paired MAC Soft & Gentle with the rest of the makeup.

I like to keep the brows simple on makeup days like this by using a brow powder. The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder duo in Medium Brown works really well for my ashy dark blonde brow hair.

On days like this, I skip a majority of the eye makeup and just apply my favorite drugstore mascara of the moment - Rimmel Lash Accelerator. I love the wand on this mascara - it's super long and the brush separates my lashes really well. If you did want something on the eyes, you could always use the MAC Soft & Gentle on the lids for a pretty shimmer! 

What are your natural makeup staples? See mine below + let me know what you think!

Follow me!

xx sara





MarcJacobsBeauty



You Might Also Like

0 comments