FIRST IMPRESSION | Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks

8:44 PM

Ahhh! I'm so excited about Anastasia's launch of her liquid lipsticks. When I saw these on her instagram, I knew that I had to get them on their launch date of January 7th. I decided to get three out of the 20 available shades to try out and see what they are all about !

Watch the video here to see me trying them all on ! 

The first color that I knew I needed is called "Pure Hollywood". It's a pinky nude shade that is an amazing everyday color. It's unique and beautiful and I'm so glad that I added it to my collection. Out of the three, it's the most sticky feeling I found, but tolerable. I didn't wear it for long due to trying the other shades but I am really happy with it so far.



"Vamp" was a must have out of the twenty shades. It's a deep brick brown-red shade that is so gorgeous for winter. The matte formula is perfect on this one - no stickiness and an even application makes this a go to for the nights where I want a dark lip. 



"Sad Girl" is the shade that called my name when I saw the line up. It's so different than any other lippie that I have (I feel like I say that to justify another lip product, but I mean it this time!). The color is a rich dark purple berry shade with flecks of shimmer in it. I usually don't gravitate toward those types of colors or finishes, but this one is definitely an exception.



I wore Sad Girl for a few hours and I ate and drank heavily shortly after applying it. It held up pretty well during an hour of drinking hot tea. I was impressed. Once I started on my tomato soup and veggie panini with a side of guacamole, the lip color started to fade and separate. I half expected it and I wasn't unimpressed with the product. I would say though if you are going to be doing a lot of heavy eating & drinking, to maybe stick with a lighter color or at least be willing to touch up. 

Overall, I think these liquid lipsticks are amazing and the color range is gorgeous. I would love to see the colors you chose so let me know in the comments below your favorites from the collection!

You can get these on Macys.com or Anastasia's website here for $20 each! 

xx sara

See below to get some of the other products I'm wearing in this video!




You Might Also Like

0 comments