winter foundation | ROUTINE

7:44 PM


When it comes to my winter makeup routine, I always stick with a matte base and a glow around me. Because of my oily/combo skin, anytime my T zone can be matte is a miracle. I'd rather play up my cheekbones with some highlight, keeping the focus on my skin - NOT my oily t zone! 

Brutal winters call for a good skin prep. I always use my Olay moisturizer and a nice eye cream. In the video, I'm using Bobbi Brown Hydrating eye cream which is an amazing product in my routine. It really keeps the under eyes nice and hydrated which makes concealer go on much smoother! 

Estée Lauder's Double Wear foundation is another must have for winter. It's matte and full coverage so the skin looks flawless! 

To highlight and conceal, I use my two faves: Maybelline Fit Me concealer and MAC Prep + Prime. These two together are a match made in concealer/highlighting heaven. 

For the cheeks, I love a nice glow, so I use a bronzer from MAC (discontinued sorry ! ) and my favorite blush of all time - Becca "Songbird". 🙌

For some highlighting, I like to use MAC Accentuate shaping powder and to top it off, theBalm Mary LouManizer. These two create a gorgeous highlight and really show off the cheek bones! 

Watch the video on how I got this look + subscribe to my channel for more from me ! 


xx sara




You Might Also Like

0 comments