these are a few of my favorite | REDS

4:07 PM

For the month of December I want to share a few of my favorite things for winter! You know... like the song. Today I am sharing my favorite red lippies! I love rocking red lips from the brightest reds to the deepest reds. I hope you enjoy my picks! 


Here I am wearing a Dior Fluidstick in the color "Open Me", #753. It's a beautiful bright red with an orange undertone. Although it's bright, it still works so well for winter and for the holidays. The fluidsticks are great because they are a glossy liquid lipstick stain that lasts all day! 



                               
Top Left to Right: Dior Fluidstick "Pandore", NARS Audacious Lipstick, "Rita", MAC "Lady Danger" (picture is not showing true color)
Bottom Row: Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick, "Melted Ruby"

These are my favorite true reds of the moment! These colors are super pigmented and will last all day. Check them out + let me know what reds YOU love in the comments below! 

Follow me !

xx sara

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. you are absolutely stunning <3

    xo
    chrissie
    lipstickvillain.com

    ReplyDelete