last minute picks | before the N E W Y E A R !

7:49 PM

I can't believe Christmas is in just a couple of days. I have been enjoying the holidays so much this year. I've had Christmas music on blast, I've been shopping for the perfect gift, and just enjoying family - it really makes all of the holiday chaos worth it.

While it may be a little too late to pick out some things for you and your loved ones for Christmas, it's not too late to get your hands on some amazing things for the New Year ! With just over a week until 2015, there are some great buys out there and also some of my absolute favorite things from 2014 that I think you guys will love. 

Below are some of my beauty picks + NYE outfit inspiration before the new year gets here !

P.S. If you see a green banner on any Nordstrom items, YOU CAN GET IT BY CHRISTMAS EVE if you order by noon on December 23rd !  













I still haven't set my plans OR my outfit for New Year's Eve, but I definitely need to get myself together soon. Leave me some links in the comments below at some of the outfit ideas you are eyeing for NYE this year ! 

A new video will be up on my channel tomorrow so be sure to stay tuned and subscribe so you know when the video goes up! 

Follow Me : 

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments