easy soft gray | MAKEUP LOOK

8:00 PM

I hope you all had an amazing holiday! On my Winter Foundation Routine video, I asked if you wanted to see the eye makeup I was wearing in my next video, and a lot of you liked it! So here it is!



I started off using my favorite transition colors from Makeup Geek: Peach Smoothie + Barcelona Beach. These two work so well with my pale skin and I can build them up to be darker if I need to. Then I used Frappe by Makeup Geek to warm it up a bit more. 

The star of the show is Derailed found in the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette. I'm not sure if you can get that shadow on it's own, but it's a gorgeous metallic silvery gray that packs a lot of color on even using a brush. No Fix + needed ! 



To brighten up the look, I used Urban Decay Shellshock, also found in the UD Vice 2 palette. Then I finished it off with some volumizing mascara from LOREAL and a nude pencil in the water line.


Foundation: Hourglass Immaculate
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Bronzer/Contour: Smashbox Skin Perfecting Bronzer
Highlight: Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick in Sandstone
Blush: Becca in Sweetpea
Lips: MAC Del Rio lipstick

I hope you guys like this look! Let me know what you'd like to see next in the comments below! 

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments