MELT COSMETICS | dark room + 6six6

4:57 PM



I have been eyeing Melt Cosmetics lippies for quite some time now. Their collection of matte lipsticks in a range of beautiful colors made me instantly obsessed. If you have noticed on their site, a lot of their amazing shades have been sold out. So since I stalk their instagram, I knew right away when the colors were back in stock AND when they released their newest and limited edition shade, Dark Room! I decided to go ahead and grab Dark Room + their deep dark shade called 6six6. This was my first purchase from Melt, so I was super excited, ripped open the box and tried them on for the first time to post them here!


Here is Dark Room : a deep beet color that looks amazing on the lips. At first, the color felt a little "draggy" against my lips. It's amazing that once the color is on and settles onto the lips, it is such a comfortable matte formula. After about 2 minutes, it dries into a really nice matte finish that doesn't feel too drying on the lips. 



Here is 6six6. A very vampy brown-red shade. I absolutely love this color. It's so opaque on the lips and doesn't leave any patchy areas. It felt much creamier when applying than Dark Room and gave the same comfortable feeling once it settled a bit. The color is perfect for fall and winter and I'm loving the way it looks against pale skin!

You can get Melt lippies on their website, www.meltcosmetics.com. Dark Room is sold out as of this post, but hopefully it will come back in stock and you can get your hands on this limited edition color before it goes away ! 6six6 is a MUST have if you are a lipstick junkie like me so get it while it's still in stock! 

Which colors have you tried from Melt? Tag me on instagram @saraverona so I can see! 

xx sara



You Might Also Like

0 comments