MAKEUP GEEK SHADOWS

3:27 PM




                               

I recently purchased some Makeup Geek products and I used them in my latest video. I have been raving about these for anyone who will listen and I told you all in that video they would be up on my blog, so heeere they are ! 

Top Row Left to Right: Ice Queen, White Lies, Shimma Shimma, Cosmopolitan, Peach Smoothie, Barcelona Beach.
Bottom Row Left to Right: Frappe, Cocoa Bear, Bitten, Corrupt.
Blush: Spellbound

I also purchased a large black Z Palette to store them in which I love so much - it's practical, easy to use for travel, and I can switch out shadows to customize it anytime I want! 


Now on to the quality: These shadows are amazing. The quality and pigmentation is definitely up to par with MAC and surpasses some of MAC's shadows easily. Marlena & her Makeup Geek team have done an amazing job to create a great quality product paired with a great, affordable price. These little babies are only $5.99 per shadow!!! Are. You. Kidding. Me. 
Right to Left: Cosmopolitan, Shimma Shimma, White Lies, Ice Queen. 

The shimmers are just as good as the mattes. Often times you will see matte shades that look chalky or patchy but not these ! I love Shimma Shimma for an inner corner highlight or an all over the lid color to brighten up the eyes. 
Right to Left: Corrupt, Bitten, Cocoa Bear, Frappe

Overall, the pigmentation and ability to blend with these makes me so happy that I went ahead and got them. The price you are paying for this top quality is unbelievable! Look at how DARK Corrupt is! You can't get much blacker than that. My favorite shades are Cocoa Bear, Cosmopolitan, Shimma Shimma, and Frappe!

                                           
This is the only blush I purchased from Makeup Geek - Spellbound. This color is amazing! It's a warm neutral pink that is perfect for every season. This product is also very very pigmented so a little goes a long way. 

If you have Makeup Geek products, what are your favorites? I would love to try some of the actual makeup brushes and some of the pigments! Go ahead and check out Marlena's YouTube Channel to learn more about Makeup Geek! 

Follow me on Instagram. 
Business Inquiries: saraveronabeauty@gmail.com

xx sara


You Might Also Like

0 comments