MUST HAVE HIGHLIGHTER | bobbi brown shimmer brick sandstone

4:31 PM




A new limited edition shimmer brick from Bobbi Brown has hit stores and it's called Sandstone! It's a gorgeous highlighter that gives the skin a golden smoky hue that looks gorgeous on the skin. Put it right on top of your cheek bones for a glow that will last all day! 

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, Sandstone, $45.00

The beautiful neutral tones in this shimmer brick set it apart from the others as well as the haze effect that is on the front of the packaging which is so NOT like Bobbi Brown to do. I am a sucker for some packaging so this really made me interested in the product. After applying it, I fell in love and just had to share it with you! 

Hurry it's limited edition, so you would want to get your hands on it asap! 


I'm wearing a neutral colored plum cream blush and the highlighter just sweeps right over it. I also used it in my inner corner of my eye and the brow bone which just gives my face a healthy and youthful look. 


Even with a deep red lip, the highlight steals the show in these photos. I absolutely love the color. For fair skinned girls like myself, it definitely is a bit darker than most highlighters. If you're looking for a white, champagne highlight, you can either stick to the lighter shades of this shimmer brick or look for a product with less depth. Personally, I love this highlight because it really will look beautiful on light to dark skin. 




Be sure to check it out while it's still around! Let me know if you have it and what you think! Tag me on instagram @saraverona if you'd like to show me how YOU wear your shimmer bricks :)

OTHER PRODUCTS I AM WEARING:
Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10
Contour: Chanel Les Beiges Tinted Moisturizer in B30
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me concealer (FAVE !! )
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade in Taupe
Liner: Inglot Gel Liner #77
Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette
Lips: NARS Audacious Lipstick in Charlotte & MAC Nightmoth Lipliner (Get it below!)
Lashes: House of Lashes Iconic
Blush: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Blushed Rose (Get it below!)

and get this amazing limited edition shimmer brick below !!!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to keep up with me as well! 

xx sara







You Might Also Like

0 comments