HALLOWEEN MAKEUP | American Horror Story Inspired

6:43 PM

Happy Halloween everyone. Today I uploaded a look that I was inspired from American Horror Story. AHS is such an amazing show and when it comes around just in time for Halloween, I get so excited and inspired to do some crazy fun makeup! 

I hope my mom is reading this and gets embarrassed that I am going to tell you that I was never allowed to celebrate Halloween as a kid. She finally got over that once I was way too old to trick or treat, so now I have carried my love for the holiday into adulthood with some fun makeup looks. Let me know what other looks you may want to see this Halloween! 




PRODUCTS USED :: 
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz in medium ash
Anastasia Contour Kit
Anastasia Amrezy palette for eyes - caramel, morocco, LBD
Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation in 12 Rose Beige
REVLON Colorstay Pressed Powder
ABH Contour Kit for face
Inglot Gel Liner # 77
NYX Lipstick in Red
Chanel Rouge Velvet Lipstick 
MAC Nightmoth liner
Limecrime Velvetine in Red Velvet

ROSE HEADPIECE - CVS for $7! 

Follow me on instagram & subscribe to my channel for more ! 

xx sara






You Might Also Like

0 comments