MAKEUP FOREVER | Artist Shadows

6:31 PM


These new shadows by Makeup Forever caught my eye as soon as I walked into Sephora! I mentioned these recently in my August favorites because I hadn't tried them, so here is my very first full on experiment with them! 

There are over 200 shadows in the new collection ranging from metallic, matte, iridescent, satin, and "diamond". The finishes are so beautiful and there are so many to choose from - trust me, it was hard to create these palettes.


The shadows can be purchased individually, in duos, or trios. Buying them in threes make them less expensive than the single $21 a pop. When buying three, you get three shadows AND the little plastic magnetic case for $44. Not bad considering you are getting almost (maybe even exactly) double of what the MAC shadows offer. If you are going to splurge on shadows, I would say skip the MAC counter and get your hands on these. I love MAC, but MUFE outdid themselves with these. They are creamy, easy to blend, and like I said, are much bigger than the MAC shadows which makes them worth it! They are magnetic so if you have a Z palette, you can throw these in there as well. 

Left Palette - Top to Bottom: Diamond Khaki, Oat, Ivory.
Right Palette - Top to Bottom: Pink Brown, Golden Fawn, Auburn. 



Pictured Above: 
Lid: Diamond Khaki (D320)
Upper Crease: Auburn (M738 - which says it's a blush which really confused me)
Deep/Outer Crease: Pink Brown (M600)
And some black on the outer corner from the Anastasia Amrezy palette

The blending of these shadows is amazing. The mattes are not chalky or patchy as you put them on and they have such good lasting power! 

So as you can tell, I am a huge fan of these shadows and I plan on picking up more! Let me know what colors you have picked out if you have any of these - if not, good luck finding some colors :)

OTHER PRODUCTS USED: 
LOreal Visible Blur Foundation
Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit
Ciate London Lash Light in Electric blue (lower lash line lashes)
House of Lashes Pixie Luxe Lashes
NARS Madly blush
Bare Minerals Be Free lipstick & MAC Myth lipstick
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow in Taupe & Benefit Brow Zings brow powder

xx sara

PS --> Don't forget to enter my giveaway here ! You can win some of my favorite lip products OR a Motives Sculpt Series palette! :D 




You Might Also Like

0 comments