HYDRATE THOSE EYES | Favorite Eye Creams

5:08 PM

With fall and winter approaching in New York, it has me thinking more about skin care. I love eye creams and I think that finding a good one is really important for the overall health and appearance of your skin and under eye area!


This eye cream from Bobbi Brown is super hydrating, creamy, and so luxurious! I love putting this on my under eyes at night and right before I apply my concealer. It hydrates that sensitive area and allows the concealer to go on smooth and creaseless! Bobbi Brown is one of those cosmetics companies that I truly trust their skin care products to be just as amazing as their makeup. 


                                      
Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent!, $34

Benefit's It's Potent is a brightening eye cream that helps fade dark circles. This is another favorite because of how hydrating and refreshing it is. I am not sure I have noticed it's brightening effects, but I do not have super dark circles to compare it. If you have dark circles that you are looking to fade, I would suggest getting a sample to see if this works for you! 


Although this is a sample, this is one of my favorite eye creams I've ever used! Origins makes great skincare products but this out of all I have tried is the absolute best. If you have puffiness under your eyes, give this one a try! The salmon color cancels out dark circles if you wear it under your concealer and it gives a nice luminous glow to the area to awaken your face. And another plus is that Origins products are made with natural ingredients !

Boots No7 Youthful Eye Serum, $19.99

This eye serum claims to create younger looking eyes in as little as four weeks! I have been using this serum non-stop. It is so creamy and smooth and I really love wearing it alone AND under another one of my favorite eye creams. For $20, it is the least expensive cream on my favorites list. This product works to target the main signs of aging by reducing the look of wrinkles and crow's feet (um, hello sign me up!) and has ingredients like Vitamin C & A as well! The best part about this is that you can find this product at your local Target, some Walgreens locations, Duane Reade, and online !

Just like facial moisturizer, eye creams are really important to take care of the delicate skin around your eyes and prevent those pesky signs of aging. Find one that works for you and make it part of your routine! If you already use eye creams, I would love to know which ones you use!

Enter my giveaway that ends this Saturday, September 27th! You can win some great lip products OR a Motives Sculpt Series palette :D

xx sara


You Might Also Like

0 comments