Fall Makeup Look | AMREZY PALETTE

6:32 PM






I don't know if there is anyone that is more excited for fall than me. Every year I count down the days to when the weather turns into the 60s and I can wear sweaters, dark lips, and smoky deep eyeshadows. I decided to create a look using the new Amrezy palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills! See the video tutorial here to re-create it! And if you do, #saraverona on instagram so I can take a look! 




These shadows are so beautiful - ranging from matte to shimmery and from light to dark. I love the balance of warm and cool shades in this palette. I love a good warm crease, and Caramel & Morocco are the perfect two shades to create that effect. 

I love how Emerald goes with my green eyes and the plum on the bottom lash line throws some extra color pop in there !




I hope you guys enjoy this look!

PRODUCTS USED:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette
- Caramel, Morocco, Deep Plum, Emerald, LBD - 
Lord & Berry Eye Kohl Liner
Inglot Gel Liner #77
Hourglass Film Noir mascara
House of Lashes Pixie Luxe lashes
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Raquel
Bare Minerals Concealer in Well Rested
Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Foundation: REVLON Colorstay Pressed Powder in Fair
Bronzer: Anastasia Contour Kit
Blush: NARS Madly







You Might Also Like

0 comments