FAVORITE Fall Lip Colors !

4:19 PM


Fall is coming really fast and I love transitioning into the new season as soon as possible - fashion and makeup are so much fun during this time! I feel that you can get away with darker nudes, reds, and berry shades during this time before you venture into vampy dark lips which are also really fun to wear. 

I uploaded a video of my favorite fall lipsticks so if you'd like to see them in action, watch the video!

Top Left: NARS Audacious Lipstick - Raquel, Top Right: Milani Lip Liner - Nude, Middle Left: REVLON Matte Balm - Sultry, Middle Right: MAC Cherish, Bottom Left: NARS Audacious Lipstick - Rita, Bottom Right: Bite Beauty Matte Lip Creme - Framboise

I love deep nude shades for fall! They are subtle but still something a little different and they are super popular right now. My drugstore favorites are definitely the Milani lip liner and the Revlon Matte Balm! They are inexpensive and really good quality. 

I can't get enough of the new NARS Audacious lipsticks. I have two colors but my collection will be growing because all of the colors are so amazing! You can find most shades at Sephora, but there are shades that you can only find on NARS' website or exclusively at Barney's. I have to say, the colors that NARS gave to Barney's exclusively are some of the most beautiful ones!

The Bite Beauty Framboise looks really bright pink in the photo, but in person it's a gorgeous berry. I love the feel of their matte lip colors because of how smooth and non-drying they are. You can barely tell you are wearing it!

Definitely check out the video for more in depth description of these and let me know which colors I need to try out this fall! 

xx sara




                                    
                                                MAC Cherish - NARS Raquel - NARS Rita
Click the lipsticks to get your hands on these! ! !

You Might Also Like

0 comments