DRUGSTORE FALL MAKEUP

4:55 PM


I love experimenting with all sorts of makeup brands and my recent video on my fall makeup look using the Anastasia Amrezy palette got some talk about me doing a full drugstore makeup look! This is something that I want to put up on my YouTube channel doing a full face - what do you think!? 


Of course when you think of fall, you think warm and earthy tones like cranberry, brown, gold, and bronze. I put together this look using some of my favorite drugstore makeup products. 


Using a cranberry shade from my BH Cosmetics Party Girl palette, I swept this into my crease to act as a transition color and to warm up the copper and bright pigments that I used on the lid. The cranberry is just such a gorgeous color and ties in the dark lip. If you aren't comfortable with a dark lip, a nude lip would also look great with this ! 

After applying the cranberry shade, I went in with my Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in the colors Improper Copper & Barely Brazen. The copper tone is perfect for fall and the lighter shade just brightens up the entire look. I opted for lashes but no liner to keep this wearable and not too dark and vampy. 

The lashes are from Ardell which are so easy to apply and are super light weight! 


Onto the lips - I used a lipstick from Wet & Wild (yes, seriously, for less than $1.00!) called Dark Wine which just makes me want to wear it because of the name alone. And then ran some Milani lip liner in Sugar Plum around the edges and a little bit filled in to really darken the color. 

A nude lip choice that I would go with would just be a very simple warm nude - nothing too pinky for these warmer eye colors. 


I will definitely be posting a look like this with my full foundation, concealer, and the whole thing coming soon! Go ahead and Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out! 

xx sara

Get some of the items I used and some similar ones here!





You Might Also Like

0 comments