ZOEVA Brushes !

3:18 PM


I have been patiently waiting for my ZOEVA brushes to arrive all the way from Germany and they are finally here! I got the chance to play with them a little bit and I am so happy that I got them. 
If you've never heard of ZOEVA, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the cost of them, even if it is mostly shipping ! (If you live far from Germany at least!)


I picked up three eye brushes from ZOEVA to try them out. I have been in search for some additional eyeshadow brushes so I wanted to give a new brand a try. I ended up purchasing the 222 All Over Shader, the 236 Luxe Smoky Shader, and the 227 Soft Definer (vegan) brush. 

I actually do not have a good shader brush until now! My existing shader brush is super small from Sephora, and although I love it, it's just too small and takes too long to apply shadows to my lids! I can't get over how soft these brushes are! This shader brush is exactly what I needed in my collection. 

The smoky shader brush looks and feels similar to the MAC 217 but it is flatter, so it will be perfect for perfecting the crease and applying precise colors to the crease and on the lower lash line! I can't wait to do a full blown look with this brush. 

 The Soft Definer is a super smooth brush that blends and buffs out colors on the crease. I love the bristles on this one - they are so soft and you can tell it is really good quality. 


                                          
COLOR. LOVE. MAKEUP.

Overall, I paid a total of $45 for these brushes including shipping. Honestly, the shipping was about half the cost to get them all the way from Germany to New York! You couldn't buy three eye brushes from MAC for that. If the shipping wasn't so expensive because of the distance, these brushes would be absolutely crazy inexpensive for what you get out of them. 

Which ZOEVA brushes do you use? I would love to add more to my stash! Check out their site and get your hands on some. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a Motives Sculpt Series contour palette OR some beautiful lip products! 

xx sara




You Might Also Like

0 comments