MOTD : Bronzy Eyes & Nude Lips

3:16 PM

Hi all! I hope this post can give you some inspiration on some bronzy eyes and a nude lip! I found this inspiration by going and checking out +gossmakeupartist 's latest Youtube video with UK makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury. I immediately went on Charlotte's website to get the shadow stick that she was using in the video and realized that it would be a really long wait and really expensive to ship to the US! So I went on a search and found these shadow sticks from Rimmel. And then I got an idea to do this whole look (minus brows and contouring sorry!) with drug store makeup!  

Shadow sticks are really cool because they are really pigmented and give that "wet" effect that make your eyes look fresh and dewy. I particularly like shadow sticks for doing smoked out looks like this. If you are looking for a very precise application, I would probably shy away from shadow sticks unless you are using a brush to apply them.

I am not kidding - this lip color is the absolute nude lip color that I have been searching my whole life for. And it's only a few dollars from the drug store! Check out the products used below for more details. Finding your perfect nude lip is actually like winning the lottery. No. Seriously. 



PRODUCTS USED: 
L'Oreal Visible Blur Foundation
Maybelline Age Rewind concealer
NYX Summer Peach blush
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash & Dip Brow in Taupe
Motives Sculpt Series Palette for contouring
Rimmel Scandal Eyes stick shadows in Bad Girl Bronze & Bulletproof Beige
Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick in #113
Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal mascara

If you would like to see a full blown Youtube tutorial kinda thing on my channel, let me know in the comments below or go like my picture on instagram @saraverona !

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments