LASH LIGHTS | CIATE

3:17 PM

I came across a new product at Sephora that I thought was super cool and fun way to play up the eyes! This little baby is the Ciate Lash Lights that give a fun and bright pop of color to your lashes! 




They come in a bunch of different colors, mostly electric bright colors that scream summer, right? I think these will be perfect to pop some brightness into fall too! I could see a neutral eye with a dark purple lash tip, or a green to brighten brown eyes ! 


To use the Ciate Lash Lights, apply your favorite black mascara, and use the amazingly thin and spiky wand to apply this on the tips of your lashes for a fun color without losing volume. As you can see by the photo above, there are six colors total ranging from pink to bright turquoise! 


I chose "Electric" because I love that bright cobalt blue color all year round! You can find these at Sephora for $17 each. Which color will you try out!? If you do end up using these, #saraverona and follow me @saraverona on instagram or twitter so I can see ! :) 

xx sara






You Might Also Like

0 comments