FIRST IMPRESSION | LOreal Visible Lift Blur Collection

9:08 PM

I recently purchased the latest Loreal products to try out - the Visible Lift Blur foundation, concealer & blush! 


I was really excited to do a full review. If you want to watch the video on ALL of my thoughts and a demo, go to my channel! 

Overall, I really liked the products once I gave them some time to set. I was skeptical at first but I'm really glad I stuck it out and tried them all! 


I got the lightest two shades in the foundation and concealer and I chose Soft Peach for the blush color. For a drugstore cream blush, I am really impressed! 

The concealer is great. It is definitely a daily wear concealer!

As for the foundation, I like it and overall it looks nice on the skin after it sets for about 5-8 minutes. Pop on a setting powder and it looks great! As far as oil production, I did get a tad oily throughout the day, which I am used to with most foundations. 

Have you tried any of these? Let me know in the comments below! 

OTHER PRODUCTS IM WEARING:
Anastasia Dip Brow in Taupe & Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Anastasia Lavish palette for eyeshadow
Inglot gel liner 
House of Lashes Pixie Luxe lashes
Maybelline pumped up colossal mascara
Anastasia Contour Kit
MAC Angel lipstick
NYX Matte Lip Creme in London
Crop top from shoptobi.com

                     xx sara




You Might Also Like

0 comments