BEAUTY HAUL !

6:26 PM

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you some of my most recent beauty purchases and tell you my thoughts. I hate the fact that this video is out of focus :( But I felt that I had to post it! I've been super busy wedding planning and so many other things that I feel like I have been slacking on the filming. SO if you would like to see my latest haul video, check it out here !


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
LOreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation, Concealer & Blush
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
Anastasia Lavish Palette'
Anastasia Dip Brow in Taupe
Jordana Fabubrow pencils
Skinceuticals Micro Exfoliating Scrub
Ciate Lash Light in Electric
LOreal BB Cream (Anti Fatigue)
Clinique Brush Cleaner
Solid Beauty Blender Cleanser

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments