BACK TO SCHOOL | MAKEUP & HAIR

2:22 PM

Hi again! I can't film this weekend because my two bestbest loves of my life friends will be home from their far away places that they left me to go to. SO I thought I would get up a video that I recorded a few days ago before the weekend!

Although I am not in school anymore, I know a lot of you would like to see some ideas on makeup and hair so this is what I came up with.





Everyone wants flawless skin for school, so I used Revlon's Colorstay foundation to have a full coverage without looking cake like. This foundation is great because it has two variations: one for oily/combo skin like mine and one for dry/normal skin so you can find your perfect finish.

Add some of your favorite blush and bronzer to give your face some color ! I used a bronzer from MAKEUP FOREVER and LOreal Spiced Plum blush!

Using one of my favorite baby pink lip gloss from MAC "Pure Silliness", this gloss just gives a youthful appearance and a nice color that you can apply throughout the day without it being too high maintenance.

Put your hair in a loose fun braid to keep it simple but put together at the same time.

What makeup and hair are you doing to go Back to School?!

Follow me on instagram @saraverona !

Get the BH palette that I used in this video!


xx sara


You Might Also Like

0 comments