AUGUST Favorites !

1:37 PM

I love doing favorites videos on my channel during the new fall launches so I am back with an August favorites video ! I found a lot of new products that I wanted to try out and some of them are brand new just in time for fall. Go ahead and check out what my favorite product are this month and let me know what yours are! 


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
ZOEVA Brushes - Smoky Shader, All Over Shader, Soft Definer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy palette
Bare Minerals Concealer in Well Rested
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
OCC Lip Tar in Concubine
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 113
Hourglass Film Noir mascara in Onyx
Hourglass Lipstick in Grace
Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Leche & Framboise
MAC Lip liner in Subculture
NARS Blush in Madly 

OTHER THINGS I MENTIONED:
Makeup Forever Artist Palettes 
Kat Von D Studded Lipstick in Prayer
Micro Beauty Blenders - mini beauty blenders !!!

WHAT IM WEARING:
PARIS FRANCE top - FOREVER 21
Midi Rings - FOREVER 21
WATCH - Michael Kors
Bracelet - David Yurman

You Might Also Like

0 comments