ORANGE CRUSH: My Summer Go-To Lip Color

7:23 PM

We all know red is the staple color for fall & winter and for me, orange & coral shades are my go-to for summer! Anywhere from brights to sheers, I will rock an orange lip on a lazy makeup day or a full on glam day. It's like the "red" of summertime!

Rocking an orange lip will definitely make a statement while still having a casual feel. 
I made a quick little video on these colors if you want to see them in action! 

Below are my favorite summer oranges! 

Top Left: MAC Sweet & Sour. Top Right: YSL Corail in Touch
Middle Left: REVLON Orange Flip. Middle Right: MAC Morange.
Bottom Left: MAC Be Nice lipgloss. Bottom Right: L'Oreal Orange Tempo.

Out of all of these lippies, my favorite would have to be L'Oreal's Orange Tempo gloss. With a smooth texture and super soft applicator, it gives a punch of bright color and a decent wear time. 
All of them are gorgeous, though! 

What are you favorite oranges for summer? Let me know in the comments!

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments